Pageviews last month

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Found going through my pictures.

Janna had mentioned of seeing these papers in the safe when she was looking for the abstract for the farm.. I remembered seeing them and taking pictures of them..but I have quite a time finding pictures when I want them...but happened across them this afternoon.
I'm waiting for Kara to help me organize my pictures..(hint-hint!!!)

This is a picture of Mom's diploma from eighth grade. She never went on to high school. She still is a whiz a playing scrabble...I played several games with her in the last few months..but could never win!



This is a picture of Mom and Dad's wedding certificate.

2 comments:

Jenae said...

Thanks, I have not seen either one

Yankee said...

Interesting! That is neat you have them!!