Pageviews last month

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sewing projects.


yo yo up close.


window above the stove.


silver spoon brackets.

I was to Kara's the beginning of the week for a couple days. I worked on sewing curtains for her kitchen and dining rooms. She had found the material she liked so the rest was up to me!

They were all valences..so nothing too difficult to do..she was able to use old silver spoons to hold the ones up in the kitchen area..a fun way to bring in old things.

The dining room one were tab curtains using gross grain ribbon for the tabs and then I made yo yos to add a little to them. It was the first time I'd ever made them...and Erin was able to learn how to do them too! She is our little "Miss Homemaker" always wanting to learn to sew, crochet or whatever.

It was fun to sew again.

No comments: