Pageviews last month

Friday, February 12, 2010

All My Spring Arise in Jesus

One Wednesday night in the apartment in LeMars Dad had the idea there was going to be meeting there(like they had on the farm)...there was gospel meeting in Sioux City so there was not a bible study..anyway Dad looks at the clock and says at 7:00 we are going to sing "All My Springs Arise in Jesus".. he goes on to tell how Don Patton taught him how to sing that hymn...so at 7 Dad starts singing...sings a bit and then ask if we aren't going to sing with him...so I did, but I also taped it on my camera..I'm so glad I did...it is so special to have it ... I hope I can share it on my blog.. I've tried a few times and it doesn't seem to work...but want to share the story anyway..this was on 12-09-2009

3 comments:

Jenae said...

It is something that when one gets closer to the end of life memories become so much dearer .... thank you for sharing it. I can hear dad singing it:)

Janna said...

whatta puddle, he clasped Syd's hand in both of his on Saturday when Syd told him good bye....Dad always had a tender spot that we did not see often. Thanks for the post.

kaymarvt said...

I've put one video on my blog a while back. maybe if we come over this weekend, I can see if I can give it a go! :) I remember it being tricky, but I'm sure its possible! :)