Pageviews last month

Saturday, February 20, 2010

fashion shoes!



Yesterday,2-19-20, I had surgery on the 4th toe on both feet...so now for at least 10 days I get to wear these really fashionable shoes. But I am hoping when this is all healed that I might be able to wear nice looking shoes. While I was down helping Mom and Dad my feet got really bad...to the point that shoes were painful..in the nursing home they all laughed at me wearing flip flops in the dead of winter..I did wear boots out in the snow..

3 comments:

Jenae said...

Nice shoes ... heal up soon. Hope the surgery takes care of the pain.:)

Yankee said...

We won't mind the shoes if your toes heal up and the pain is gone!! Good luck and get well quick. Love, A. Lydia

Michelle Pearson said...

ouch....hope it's not long till we see your tootsies in some cute shoes!! HUGS!