Pageviews last month

Monday, December 10, 2012

Winter...2012




We had our first snow of the year...it was a slow snowfall but lasted all day
Sunday. Looking out over Otter Lake is very pretty....I can not go out so take a
few pictures from the windows.
Chris spent almost 12 hours plowing drives for other people....his friend had a business
doing snow removal and yard work in the summer.







Today was the day for a check on the ankle...Mason had never gone with before
and it was very interesting for him to see the cast cut off.
They then took an  X-ray and it shows that it is healed!!!!!  But I still can not put weight
on it for another two weeks..... I can take the boot off and do some flexing of the ankle.
In two weeks I go to therapy and in three weeks back to the Dr. and the half weight.
Dr. is being extra cautious because of last time.

 

1 comment:

kaymarvt said...

Beautiful pictures!! Maybe there'll be some left Saturday and we could take a pic of Levi and I since I had to cancel our pics! Lol!