Pageviews last month

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Doing just dandy!

All of the "tools" and I are doing just dandy!  What a difference this time is!  I guess since we know how to do things from the last time makes this time much easier...whew!!!


I am following Dr's orders to a "T".  Elevate, no weight bearing, pain medications, leaving the "dressing" alone (Duh!  Its casted!), and resting.  A few certain neccessities follow me from room to room...  mints, tissues, hand sanitizer, phone, kindle, etc... 

Thanks for all the Well Wishes!

3 comments:

marlene said...

Hey GF keep doing what the Dr. ordered....I want you better fast.

Hugs and HUGS

Grandma Made It said...

Hey geratic patient, you are doing it up good ... how are the bowels doing!!!!!!! Pardon my spelling, i cant' remember how to spell!!!

Kara said...

It certainly looks like you are fixed up good, Mom! But, the important thing that I want to make sure you follow is.....DON'T CHANGE THE DRESSING! Oh my...did someone actually TRY that?! =)