Pageviews last month

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Story of candy wrappers......




The story of the candy wrappers... is that anyone who found empty candy wrappers were told that Mason got into the baskets and ate the candy.

And behind the scenes is that Mason was SUPPOSE to be napping but soon I heard the bedroom door close...oh, oh, what is he up to....(this is when I could not get up by myself)  later when I did get up he was in bed acting like he'd been there all the time...... but Mom found the wrappers on the floor and elsewhere!! 

2 comments:

Janna said...

Oh Mason,
Let me tell you how to sneak candy properly...let see you put the wrapper in the trash and then cover it with old newspaper and/or soiled paper towels. When they check on you let out a quiet snore...the adults will never know any different. You're welcome!
Love,
Aunt Janna

Alicia "Al" Krisher-Behm said...

He gets his sweet tooth from Grann-yha!