Pageviews last month

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What the girls did.....

Kara and Alicia scrapbooked as much as they could that weekend...I was planning to help Erin sew...but first the machine was giving me fits and finally got it to sew without breaking the needles and between us we got one little dress done..

The kids also kept busy with their i-pads and the boys did do some R C racing..

We had a big "dinner" Saturday evening

The  chair slid and down she went!!!

Erin cutting the doll dress out.

Can you do this???!!!!!!


Alicia busy with her scrapbooking..

Kara on her chair!!! and Kayla checking the internet on her phone.

3 comments:

kaymarvt said...

I want to inform you that that picture of me, is absolutely absurd. I don't think I've seen a worse angle to make my thighs look any wider! LOL!

Alicia "Al" Krisher-Behm said...

LOL Kayla! Looking at the dozens of chins hanging off my face should make you feel better! Fun times... :)

Alicia "Al" Krisher-Behm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.