Pageviews last month

Saturday, December 3, 2011

I-S Aquatic..

For most of the month of November I have been going twice a week to a swim exercise class...it is for those with arthritis and such....mostly older people...I mean older than me!!!

I started this after my therapy was over...insurance would not cover anymore... but during therapy we did water exercises and that helped a lot.

So this is what I found to do and it is only 8 miles from here..and it helps tremendously!! Now if I would be more careful I'll get fully better....the cane is still my friend...especially outside.


2 comments:

Kara said...

Keep it up, Mom! The excercise is awesome, I know, but so is the social aspect of it. Love u!

Janna said...

its working....you will be good as new and nest summer you can be the crew leader in out sweetcorn patch, yep just we need!!! JK, LOL keep it up. your little sis!