Pageviews last month

Monday, September 19, 2011

Iowa convention

Last week I went back to Janna's so I could take Mom to convention. Well it turned out Janna did a lot of it...first of all on Thursday morning I got there to get Mom, she was at the breakfast table and instead of a walker I saw a wheelchair!! Mom had fallen that AM and her left knee was hurting...she did not go with to convention..but stayed to have the leg checked out... It was okay .... so Mom was off the walking with her walker.. cuz she was not going to stay behind another day!!

Kind of a funny picture.. Mom with her walker and me with my pink cane!!

On Sunday Laurence ( Larry) Mom's brother went with us for pizza..complements of Laura!! and then stopped to see where Mom lives now...

Convention days were great as always...

Mom and Larry....19 years apart it age...
My trip home was safe but some things did happen..my windshield was hit by a good sized rock and of course it now has a run...then I forgot that I had my phone on my lap and got out of the car and it landed in three pieces and the screen doesn't work...next a TRAC light came on on the dash....had to get out the book and see what that was about...all I could tell was the cruise no longer worked..when I got to Waupaca I shut the car off and started it again...light was still on but the cruise worked...was a relief to get home!!!

3 comments:

Kara said...

No trip is complete w/o some memories, right?! Glad you are home in one piece & safe-n-sound!

Alicia "Al" Krisher-Behm said...

19 years apart...ugh! poor great g'ma! sweet pic though!

marlene said...

hey g/f, glad your home. Looking forward to seeing you in a few days....miss ya

hugs