Pageviews last month

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Give thanks for today; Pray for tomorrow

Today many people gathered to say good-bye to our friend Lyn or Lynda.....

It was a very special meeting and am glad for the privilege to be there...

Perry said they knew that she wrote poems but did not see them til she was gone...one was on the remembrance card.

She also wanted each family to get a rose...which were handed out after filing past to say the finale good-bye.....



If perchance tomorrow
I should not greet,
Don't stand at my grave and weep.
Rejoice! God saw my life complete
So took my soul to forever keep!

Lyn
05-30-2003

3 comments:

Alicia "Al" Krisher-Behm said...

Wonderful to be at the funeral...all things considered. The reminder that death is near and uncertain...yet certain is fresh again.

Jenae said...

I love the poem, what a lady!

Kara said...

I sooooooo wish I could have been there and am still sad to have missed it. She was such a very special lady that loved each and every one. I love the poem - and the rose. What a special touch.....