Pageviews last month

Saturday, August 6, 2011

another day of sewing...

We really kept at the sewing in spite of the bobbin giving me fits....I took two pair of jeans for the girls and made them into skirts...one short, one long and then Erin made most of the pink skirt in the pictures...it was a favorite of hers!!! We made two more skirts out of the simple pattern I got....did not have time to sew pj's from the other pattern I got..

The girls had fun playing with Mason...even got some babysitting in!!! One day Korrye and Bailey were over and they played on the slip and slides....it was hot but not as hot as earlier.


Erin's favorite worn two ways!! or three!!




slip and slide down the hill

summer time fun!!

1 comment:

Alicia "Al" Krisher-Behm said...

Looks like fun! Too bad I slept thru it... What else is new right!? lol!