Pageviews last month

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

visiting the folks..





I took these pictures at CVM because there were lots and lots of yellow butterflies on the flowers...they are all over around here..





Some of the squares that were made.



Mom drew this dutch windmill by looking at a picture...not bad for 89 years old!!!


I drove to Janna's on Monday and will be here a few days...they are busy with fair projects as well as their produce.

Today I went to Sibley to visit the folks...AND...on the way I got a flat tire...was close to a tire place..so they fixed it up..actually had to get a new tire...I must have hit something sharp..

I spent the afternoon with Mom...we folded laundry...see Chris I still did laundry!!! we also did crafts ... they are making quilt blocks on paper to hang on every one's door...we had tea and snack.. that the residents help make and then we played a game on scrabble....I won!!!

Dad did talk some,but hard to follow anything he says...seemed a little grumpy..they put him to bed and he slept and was sleeping when I left.

No comments: