Pageviews last month

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Blue!!

Alicia and Chris have been needing to get another car...the Cavalier just can't do it anymore. Alicia has been using my car to get to work some of the time. Last week Chris and his sister went looking at cars....one of them that was mentioned was a purple PT Cruiser....Alicia says well Mom has always wanted one...the thought was that they could buy my car and I could get that....well it so happens that the purple one was a stick shift...not something I would like for everyday driving. There was also a blue one with some upgrades...moon roof, leather seats and both CD and tape players... So here she is!!!!!
PS I no longer have a "granny' car !!!


4 comments:

Jenae said...

Nice wheels Grannie!!!

Janna said...

sweet,,

Alicia "Al" Krisher-Behm said...

Yup...I have the granny car! :)

Yankee said...

Wow, I like it!! Good for you!