Pageviews last month

Thursday, January 28, 2010

January cold....Brrrrr...

We have hit an Arctic air ... so is really cold...down to zero or below...sure is nice to have the cozy wood heat.

I was to Kara's on Monday and Tuesday to help with some redecorating...taking down wallpaper in 3 rooms...she had a very hard time with the laundry room one,
She then is going to paint those rooms..she got the dining room done before I left.. it was lookin' good!!

Thursday..today.. I visited the Dr...found out I have pneumonia and sinus infection..was given a shot!!! I used to give those..never thought I would be on the receiving end!!! Also some pills...like I don't take enough of them.

Mason is working on more teeth...he is doing really good with getting to a standing position...in fact he doesn't like to sit so much anymore,

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

sounds like a productive day at kara's. bummer about your pneumonia... hope you get to feeling better really soon! meaning, take it easy :)

Kara said...

An update on 1/29/10---The dining room is now painted and furniture moved back in!!!! I have gotten a bit done in the kitchen while waiting for hubby's help in the bathroom and laundry room. Yay!!