Pageviews last month

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010!!


Mason in his Dr. Suess onesie and Cat In The Hat

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL.

We had the whole family here on new year's eve...also celebrated Alicia's bday..most stayed up to see the new year in...I was awake but bed called before midnight.

On new year's day we had out Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner of turkey, mashed potatoes, corn dish etc.. Soon after dinner everyone left..to go their separate ways.. I crashed on the couch.. too many late nights!!

The scrap booking was very successful and the kids had fun together!

Yesterday when we were eating lunch Alicia decided to check Mason's mouth and SURPRISE...he has a tooth... Mommy was very excited and Mason just hammed that up...he also ate finger food..crackers.. by himself.. and he has the crawling down..not in the normal way...but still can MOVE!!

2 comments:

Janna said...

I have been wondering if Mason was crawling yet.....his world is bigger now!!!

kaymarvt said...

I could hardly believe when Alicia texted us telling us about Mason's new tooth as I was JUST feeling for it on Friday! I missed it by 1 day! ugh! lol.. still so happy for baby though! Yay!