Pageviews last month

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Willow Creek Place

It's been a week since I came to Iowa.
We moved Mom and Dad on Friday...it went pretty smoothly.. Dad's comment was when we told him we were moving him was " to the nursing home?" Glad we don't have to do that. I have taken them out to the farm twice,,,we went Sunday afternoon and Dad just took a walk around the place...he said we left " too hasty" which I guess we did on Friday. Yesterday -Monday- we went out in the afternoon and got the mail and a few other things.
Mom keeps busy making it a home..and then takes a rest and starts all over. Dad eats good but other than that he rests..
Peter and his girls, Syd and his family, Janna and family and later Brant and Joyce were all here to help with the move,... THANKS EVERYONE!!!
I'm gradually getting the phone and other paper work in order..need to go to the bank yet.
Sorry I can't send pictures.
I had the ladies at the library help me and they didn't know how to fix the problem...

3 comments:

Jenae said...

I want to add my thank you also ...

Janna said...

Thanks too from me.....and how you see the cute things that transpire as the transition is taking place.

marlene said...

Hi Ruth, glad it went well. What an adjustment for them, and with you being there, would help them a lot. We miss you back here. Safe journey back to Wisconsin, whenever....

Luv Marlene