Pageviews last month

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Back home

A 4 generation picture...Alicia, Mason, Mom, Ruth, and Dad



Granny and Mason at Subway in Sibley.



Daddy put Mason in the closet!!!



Mason on the quilt made by Jenae and Janna for Mom and Dad's 40th anniversary...he is by the square of our family.



I am home after 3 weeks in Iowa and Minnesota...we have Mom and Dad settled in Sibley..it is not what we wanted to do but Mom can not care for Dad by herself...Janna called today and they will be able to move to a double room next Wednesday...read her blog for the rest of details..

I got to see my little grandson when Chris and Alicia came to help with the 2nd move...thank you to them!!

We traveled back to Wisconsin together...got home at 10:30 PM...

3 comments:

Jenae said...

Glad you are home safe, little Mason is one little cutie. Wish I could hold him and nibble his sweet cheeks! Thanks for all you did for the folks.

Janna said...

thanks for coming and glad we have a few things behind us...Mason, he is being missed by a young one here!!

Kara said...

I am very glad that you could be a help to Gma and Gpa - wish I could get out there as well. Maybe over spring break??? We are glad that you are home and can't wait for a scrappin' "date" -- and I need a Mason fix! Unfortunately, I will have to fight for "my" time! =-)

Love you!