Pageviews last month

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Trip to Iowa


I left last Wednesday the 30th for Iowa..had a good trip,it was a nice fall day with wind and sunshine.

In Thursday it was windy and rainy..I took the folks to see Willow Creek Place in Le Mars and we filled out some of the papers. It is a very nice place..new.. so the apartment is new..Mom has never had a new home. She liked it.. Dad not so much..he now does not want to move..so we are using the thing about for the winter.

On Monday, Wendell and Vivian..Mom's brother and wife came to visit...was a nice visit and she brought most of the dinner..

I hope to be able to do the rest of the paperwork by mail for the folks and then go back when we move them..

Was great to get home and see Mason..he learned to do so many little things while I was gone... and this weekend I will get to see Emily and Erin and Shawn...Trevor will be gone with his Dad.

Alicia and I did some fall decorating outside this evening..but I don't have the pictures...maybe tomorrow..

1 comment:

marlene said...

Hey girlfriend...Missed you and glad you are back safe and sound. Nice place for your parents, and will wait for an update when we see you....which will be soon.

Love, your Sister, Marlene ????