Pageviews last month

Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin Time!!





This past weekend I watched Mason and Shawn while Alicia slept (she works nights) and Chris worked on my car...he had it up and running for Sunday!!
Sunday was meeting and then lunch with the usual...haven't done that in ages...missed having Steve with us.
Today I had a Dr. appointment in Green Bay..reports were good and he did say I would probably never get rid of the disease...which I pretty well had figured that out. But glad that the meds keep it all under control..for the most part.
Today while I was gone Mason rolled over from his back to his tummy!! He had almost done it before I left...he'll be getting around before we know it.

Pictures:
Mason in the straw and snow on 10-12-09
Mason with Shawn's pumpkin
Mason and Shawn in the pumpkin patch
Mason playing and talking with Granny

Guess the pictures are backwards...

4 comments:

Jenae said...

Two cute little fellas!

Lindsay said...

heheee- mason's huge grin makes me want to giggle out loud... :)

marlene said...

Hi girlfriend.....Thanks for the update and watch cute pictures. So good to go to lunch again, and yes, certainly miss big Steve.

Hang in there, take them meds.....you CAN do it....

Love you sis, Marlene

marlene said...

oops, I meant WHAT instead of WATCH.....