Pageviews last month

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Winter is here!!



Just some pictures of the weather here..the last picture..is of the sky yesterday before the snow...and the others are what I see out my windows...thought it was so pretty how the snow just capped the flower heads.. and the light is just right very early in the morning..
Chris has been working on putting my new computer in..he showed me how to load my pictures and etc. on it...so worked on that today... right now I have 2 computers..cuz we don't have the wireless card installed in the new one yet..
I'm still learning how these things work...don't know if I will ever catch on to all of it......

4 comments:

kaymarvt said...

Sooo! since winter is here, that means its time for Levi to take pictures with me right! :) haha.. we'll see if he ever holds up to this!

marlene said...

Isn't it beautiful out. If the cold weather didn't have to go with it, Winter would be a beautiful time.

Keep Warm Girlfriend....

kaymarvt said...

No I don't have to go far.. Its the one right here in Appleton, right by Xavier.. it is only like 7 minutes from Levi.. all the more reason to pester him after work.. tehehe!

Michelle Pearson said...

Beautiful winter photos, Ruth!
The sky one makes me shiver just looking at it.....sure does look frigid! :) See you Saturday night!!