Pageviews last month

Thursday, October 30, 2008

This and That




Last Friday I spent the day with Elaine..it was a rainy day so did not do much...Saturday evening was birthday party for one of Chris' nieces...Sunday was meeting and them Marlene and Jr. and I had lunch together.. The afternoon was a retirement party for Chris' dad... by that time I was ready to crash!!
So that meant staying home on Monday and Tuesday...Wednesday Elaine and made a trip to Fond Du Lac... Alicia had a gift certificate for a Scrapbooking store that I got to spend for her... we also went to the Kris Kringle place.. ineteresting..spent a lot of time there...Came home up the east side of Lake Winnebago...was disappointed that you could not get very close to the lake...guess I should have known better.. Today Shawn and I hanging out together,,really this morning,...

No comments: