Pageviews last month

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pictures on my drive...








Ogdensburg Pond at sunset!
Covered Brigde at the Red Mill and the Mill and river through the bridge.
I took a drive around the area today -- the fall colors were pretty and it is always nice to go by the Red Mill, the river is so clear and it's singing is relaxing. Did some garage saling..found a table for my bedside...was what I even had in mind!!! Found and old lamp over 40 years old that had rose on it, for one dollar and then got the stuff to rewire it and did it ALMOST by myself.. had to have a little help from Chris...

3 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

beautiful photos, Ruth!

kaymarvt said...

I absolutely loooove that last picture! you really took that! it's amazing!

ruth said...

Thanks!! That is the millpond just back of our place..