Pageviews last month

Sunday, February 10, 2013

sewing...

The last two weekends I've been to Levi and Kayla's to do some sewing....made a bedskirt for TJ's crib and sewed a valence for the nursery window. I also sewed a slipcover for the glider rocker that they plan to put in the nursery.

Of course we did do some shopping in there too.....material and some things so Kayla can organize her craft stuff.....

At home I sewed on a rag quilt for the new baby.....got to use my new sewing machine..

Things on the house scene go slow...anyway to us....it to took longer for them to get the log wall out and then putting it in did not go very fast...but they did get that done last week and got the floor in in  the loft and bridge.

Thursday Elaine and I shopped for light fixtures for my bedroom and bathroom and sitting room...

Winter weather has been here again...had another snow and this weekend most what we got has been a lot of rain.




No comments: