Pageviews last month

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

reporting....

Nurse removing the cast..

This looks awful....was
surprised at the size of the scar..need to go
back next Monday to check  the ulcer.


Had a pretty pink cast put on....could have gone with a boot..
but I feel like it is easier with the cast to keep off of it.


I have been sick since last Friday...spent a while in ER on Saturday evening was given two bags of saline...
still was not feeling so good even today...but I think I finally figured out what the problem was.I had run out of some meds
and was having problems getting it...going off of it all at once is not good...
 

4 comments:

Grandma Made It said...

Hope you are feeling better

Anonymous said...

HUGS....glad I called. We should have Laura spruce up your cast cute! (lets see, its PINK, so maybe Black polka dots or CHEVRON stripes are in now....)!!!

marlene said...

WOW, doesn't look to good, but love the pink cast. Ya, what about that ulcer, that's not good. Keep me posted. Big HUGS AND HUGS.....hope to see you soon.

Kara said...

Pretty in pink! Just remember to make sure your outfits all match! =)
But, why the ulcer? Not too pretty...
And glad to hear that you figured out what was causing your nausea.