Pageviews last month

Saturday, February 25, 2012

boy...dog....snow...

Tuesday we got a little bit of snow..(most is gone now) I was watching Mason for the morning and soon I could feel the door from the house to the gargage open....( a new thing that he can do is open the doors)... so I went to see what he was up to....WELLLLL the garage to outside doors were open too AND out the window I see Mason and the dog heading for the woodshed...my first thought was that uncle Bob-Bob was out there.....but no just the boy and his dog and a snowshovel!!! Oh and for shoes Mason was wearing a  pair of Dad's clogs!!!!!  NOW the dead bolt is on when I'm watching him!!!!!!!


I

II

III and notice the shoes!!!!










So for their outside play I let them go out on the deck to play in the snow....they can't get off the deck except to go through the house....the first picture is Mason's toys...he brought them in when he was done with them...!!! They were both wet but happy when they come in!!!

2 comments:

Janna said...

high maintenance
kid...
dog...
but-never-boring
w,h,a,t,
f*u*n
!?!

Alicia "Al" Krisher-Behm said...

never boring is RIGHT! :)