Pageviews last month

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mason helping Granny..




Kayla and I have been painting a good part of my home... and we of course have a helper once in a while... He loves tools and needs to try them out...so in the one picture he needed to be on top of the desk because I was and was checking my electric screwdriver...in fact today he had it and had a tack stuck in the end where the heads go...watching it go around!! First he was upset because I took the ends out...too smart!!! Next he was helping with the taping... and playing on the steps with whatever he could get a hold of...

More pictures coming of the finished rooms soon...still some things to put back together.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kaymarvt said...

love that little helper! :)

Alicia "Al" Krisher-Behm said...

Such a cute hinderance...oops! I mean helper he is!!! :)