Pageviews last month

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Like the old days...

Elaine and I got together for lunch on Thursday..went to Famous Dave's.
After lunch Elaine wanted to drive to Oshkosh so she could find Menominee Park.. the 19th of this month she is doing the POLAR PLUNGE there.....all I can say is brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
After a drive around the park...it is beautiful in the snow and so is Lake Winnebago... we headed back to Appleton.
The one thing I wanted to do was go to a thrift store and look for a lamp... so we stopped SVDP and had a look around....I even found a lamp like I wanted!!!! and for a good price..less than shipping would have been on Ebay. (my old lamp was broken and I didnt' think I could fix it) :(
We stopped at Angels for dessert and decided that that would be where we would try lunch next time!!


looking pretty

No comments: