Pageviews last month

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Cleaning and decorating.


Living room looking toward the kitchen.


Living room looking from the kitchen.


Bedroom

Friday and Saturday Kayla and I did some work on my house.

The first that we did was paint the wall around the window in my bedroom...I was ready for a little color..we used a canary yellow to help bring out the yellow in my quilt and then we painted a couple tables for bedside tables. I am happy with it and like the change.

We also moved my vanity so that I could use Mom and Dad's old dresser in my bedroom.
The quilt rack and shelf is hanging above it.

Then we did some rearranging in the living room...Kayla also changed some things in my bookcase and curio cabinet...I needed someone with a different perspective.

I even got the scrapbooks on the shelf in the closet where they belong!

There are things that need to go good-bye and they are waiting by the patio door.

Thanks so much Kayla for your help!! Hope you liked doing it as much as I liked what was done!!

2 comments:

kaymarvt said...

I had a BLAST! Seriously! Now if only I could find that kind of motovation for around here.. hmm!

Janna said...

awesome, neat, like the yellow.