Pageviews last month

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Time to write

The last couple of weeks have been busy..I left for Iowa on the 8th so I could take Mom and Dad to convention...they were there for all except Wed. night and Sunday PM.
All of us were pretty tired after that...Bernice walked in the house Sunday at 4:30 and asked if it was a nursing home!!
I came back to Wisconsin on Monday...glad to see Mason again...I missed him!!
Then on Wednesday of that week our convention here started. Kara and the kids were here for the weekend ( Terry had to work ) Also my cousin Arlene from the Miwaukee area came for the wkd. Was a good time for all. We had the use of Chris' sister's camper at convention and that was really nice..we just used it during the day.
Mason turned 4 months old on Sunday..tonight Alicia feed him his first cereal with a spoon ... he did great...made some funny faces..
I will be heading back to Iowa next week...need to do the paper work to get Mom and Dad moved to town...Dad has agreed...they are getting really forgetful and Dad moves very slow...but still has a will of his own!!

No comments: