Pageviews last month

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wisconsin sunset

 
Posted by Picasa

This was the sunset this evening...I usually can't see a sunset like this from our house because of the woods...and I love to see the sunsets and sunrises.
We had a good meeting this morning..
Had lunch with my friends at the Chinese place in town...was yummy...they had shrimp on their buffet.
Saturday Chris went to cut wood ... so Shawn and I had a day to ourselves..he had lots of fun making "cards" for everyone...he loves to do scrapbooking or such..
Hoping to get at the sewing this week..3 weeks til the girls' birthday!!!
Alicia had another ultrasound and they want her to see a prenatal cardiologist to check on something they saw...nothing to be alarmed about at this time... He growing good...I got to see him moving around...he did not want to give us a good profile though!!!

No comments: